Have you reviewed your portfolio lately to see if it's in sync with your goals? See how rebalancing your portfolio, including reallocating stocks, bonds and cash, could be a critical step to helping you stay on track. Read our insightful paper
Consider regular rebalancing of your investments to potentially help maximize returns and to potentially avoid being exposed to too much or not enough risk.
- Do you have the appropriate mix of assets?
- The dangers of "setting and forgetting"
- How to choose a rebalancing method
How Merrill Edge Can Help
- Our Asset Allocator™ tool helps you determine whether your current portfolio's in line with your investment style, risk tolerance, investment time horizon and liquidity needs.
- Choose from a wide array of investment choices with thousands of well-known mutual funds and ETFs, or have Merrill Lynch professionals actively manage your portfolio with Merrill Edge Select™ Portfolios.
- Review your portfolio allocation and define an action plan for your needs with one-on-one advice and guidance from a Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisor™ through Merrill Edge Roadmap™.
If you're already a client, login to your account
to access Merrill Edge resources and begin taking action.