Top-Ranked Global Research
Merrill Edge clients have access to some of the best insight on Wall Street. Proof of this is the recent recognition BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research has won.
#1 Global Research Firm of 2015
For the fifth year running and since the recognition's inception, Bank of America Merrill Lynch was named Institutional Investor magazine's "Top Global Research Firm of 2015." This was achieved by BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research winning 242 total team positions — more than any other firm — in the 12 Institutional Investor research team surveys published this year.
The BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research franchise covers over 3,350 stocks and 1,250 credits globally and ranks in the top tier in many external surveys including:
- #1 Top Global Research Firm of 2015 by Institutional Investor magazine;
- #1 in the 2015 Institutional Investor All-America survey;
- #1 in the 2015 Institutional Investor Latin America survey;
- #1 in the Institutional Investor 2015 Emerging EMEA Survey;
- #1 in the 2015 All-Europe Fixed Income survey;
- #2 in the 2015 Institutional Investor All-Asia survey;
- #2 in the 2015 All-America Fixed Income survey for the fourth consecutive year.