Other management and transaction fees may apply. In addition to your stock, ETF or option commission sell orders may also be subject to a transaction fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). If applicable, this fee appears under "Transaction Fee" on a Trade Confirmation. There are other fees associated with investing in ETFs, Read the "Expenses & Charges" sections of the prospectus to find out what they are. Contact us to obtain a prospectus.
$0 trades are only available with an individual or joint Merrill Edge self-directed brokerage account. When placing a trade, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S) determines whether you meet the balance or relationship requirements to qualify that trade for the $0 waiver. To determine the number of qualifying trades, MLPF&S adds the qualifying trades in your individual accounts and joint accounts. Commission fees apply when qualification requirements are not met, or when you exceed the number of qualifying trades a month. Brokerage fees associated with, but not limited to, margin transactions, option trading, special stock registration/gifting, account transfer and processing, research request and termination apply.
- Commissions are waived for 30 online equity trades each month including stock and exchange traded funds (ETFs) on behalf of MLPF&S, for customers who meet any one of the following criteria:
- Combined total of $25,000 or more in your deposit accounts at Bank of America, N.A.. MLPF&S adds the average collected balances in your deposit accounts as of the prior month to the balances in your bank CD and IRAs as of the prior business day. Bank deposit accounts with the same Social Security number (SSN) as the SSN(s) on the self-directed brokerage account are systematically included in the balance determination. Standard deposit account fees apply.
- Or combined balance of $25,000 or more in cash balances in one or more of the following sweep options in your Merrill Edge self-directed account(s) as of the prior business day:
Or Platinum Privileges clients.
Or Preferred Rewards Platinum clients.
Commissions are waived for 100 online equity trades each month, including stock and ETFs, on behalf of MLPF&S, for Preferred Rewards Platinum Honors clients.
- – Bank Deposit Accounts sweep option with your Cash Management Account® (CMA®)
- – Retirement Assets Savings Program II sweep with your IRA
This offer does not apply to Business/Corporate Accounts, Investment Club Accounts, Partnership Accounts and certain fiduciary accounts held at MLPF&S. Other fees and restrictions may apply. Relationship requirements and pricing are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice. To learn about additional ways to qualify for $0 trades, call 888.MER.EDGE (888.637.3343) or visit merrilledge.com/pricing
3 Institutional Investor
magazine announced BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research as the Top Global Research Firm for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 based on surveys held throughout the year. The magazine creates rankings of the top research analysts in a wide variety of specializations, drawn from the choices of portfolio managers and other investment professionals at more than 1,000 firms. For more information about this award, go to http://www.iim.ag/topfirms
Comparison table data based on pricing as of 10/15/2014 and excludes special promotional offerings.
- E*TRADE's standard online price for equity, ETF or option trade is $9.99, $7.99 for customers who trade at least 150 times per quarter, $6.99 for customers who trade 1,500+ times per quarter.
- For TD Ameritrade ETFs: the ETF must be on list of 100+ commission-free ETFs and must be held for a minimum of 30 days in order to not incur a fee. Also, the user must be enrolled to qualify.
- Price per non-Schwab ETF
- Price per non-iShare ETF
Merrill Edge MarketPro®
is available to clients who maintain a Merrill Edge self-directed relationship. To qualify, you must maintain total combined balances of $50,000 or more in your Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts and Bank of America, N.A. deposit accounts, or make at least 15 self-directed trades per quarter. Platinum Privileges, Preferred Rewards Platinum or Preferred Rewards Platinum Honors also qualify. Not available to investment professionals or for trust accounts and business accounts. Relationship requirements and pricing are subject to change. To learn more, go to merrilledge.com/marketpro
You have choices for what to do with your employer sponsored retirement plan. Depending on your financial circumstances, needs and goals, you may choose to roll over to an IRA or convert to a Roth, roll over to an employer sponsored plan from a prior employer to an employer sponsored plan at your new employer, take a distribution or leave the account where it is. Each choice may offer different investment options and services, fees and expenses, withdrawal options, required minimum distributions, tax treatment and provide different protection from creditors and legal judgments. These are complex choices and should be considered with care. Visit http://www.merrilledge.com/retirement/rollover-ira
or call a Merrill Edge rollover specialist at 888.637.3343 for additional information about your choices.
Research provided by BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research.
Merrill Edge Roadmap®
is available with a Merrill Edge Advisory Center™ account.