Top-Ranked Global Research
MERRILL EDGE CLIENTS have access to some of the best insight on Wall Street. Proof of this is the recognition BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research has won this year:
#1 Global Research Firm of 2012
For the second straight year, BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research was named Institutional Investor's "Top Global Research Firm."
This was achieved by BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research winning 236 total team positions-more than any other firm and 10 more than last year-in the 12 Institutional Investor research team surveys published this year, including:
- No. 1 in the 2012 Institutional Investor All-Asia survey for the second consecutive year
- No. 2 in the 2012 Institutional Investor All-China, All-Europe, All-Japan and All-Latin America surveys
- No. 2 in the 2012 Institutional Investor All-America Fixed Income survey and in the 2012 Emerging Markets Equity and Fixed Income survey, covering Emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- No. 3 in the 2012 Institutional Investor All-America survey.
BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research has nearly 700 analysts in more than 20 countries that apply their knowledge and know-how to economies, credits, equities, commodities, rates, currencies and more.
BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research was named by
- Wall Street Journal:
- - Ranked #2 in the 2012 U.S. Best on the Street analyst survey
- - Ranked #1 in the 2012 Asia Best Stock Picking analyst survey