Business Investor Account
A Business Investor Account gives you access to a suite of investment-based solutions and cash management services to pursue the needs of your small business.
- Broad array of invest choices available through Merrill Edge — stocks, mutual funds, and fixed income products.
- Automatic sweeps of cash balances into FDIC-insured accounts
- Comprehensive statement reporting
- 24/7 access to account information and transactions
Small Business Retirement Solutions
Merrill Edge can offer you and your employees a variety of small business retirement solutions.
Small Business Banking Solutions
Merrill Edge offers access to innovative small business banking solutions from Bank of America to help meet the unique needs of your business.
- Manage your accounts online and make secure, convenient transactions any time
- Premium online tools to help you create and send online invoices, process payroll, and deposit checks remotely
- Manage payments and earn rewards with business credit and charge cards
- Speak to a Bank of America banking expert over the phone by calling 1-888-600-4000 (option 2) or visit a local branch
Health savings accounts (HSA) in conjunction with High Deductible Health Plans can provide a cost-effective way to offer healthcare benefits to employees, and enable employees to save for healthcare costs now and in retirement.
Want to Know More?
To learn more or open an account, call the Merrill Edge Advisory Center at 1.888.MER.EDGE (1.888.637.3343) to speak to a member of our team of Financial Solutions Advisors.