Investment Research & Insights
Become a Merrill Edge client and make more informed investment decisions with world-class BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research, recently awarded #1 Global Research House by Institutional Investor.*
- More than 800 analysts specializing in equity, macro and credit investment research.
- Analysts in 20 countries, covering more than
- The BofAML US1 Report —investment ideas selected from a universe of "Buy" rated stocks.
- Additional third-party investment research and the latest financial news from leading news sources.
Investment Planning Tools
Be in control of your financial life with help from the investment planning tools, calculators and educational resources available to Merrill Edge clients.
- Retirement EvaluatorTM. Assess whether you’re on track to meet your retirement income needs.
- Asset AllocatorTM. Determine your target goal, and learn about balancing your portfolio and investment objectives.
- Net Worth EstimatorTM. In two simple steps, calculate your net worth, an important indicator of your overall financial health.
- Special Needs Calculator. Try our Special Needs Calculator to help you begin planning for the financial welfare of your special needs child.
Trading & Analysis Tools
As a Merrill Edge client, you can stay on top of the market and your investments with help from our powerful trading and analysis tools.
- Merrill Edge Market ProTM gives you access to news, research, real-time data and analysis and trading tools
- Streaming quotes to get current information on the securities you want to monitor
- Customized screeners allow you to filter mutual funds, stocks, fixed income, ETFs and CDs based on criteria you choose
Investor Research & Education
Reference our supplemental articles and webcasts to help inform your decisions regarding retirement, college planning and general investing.
- Retirement Resources. Read up on IRA options, and check out the Merrill Lynch Retirement Webcast Series.
- College Planning Resources. Find out about college investment planning and learn how you can become better prepared for rising education costs.
- Investing Resources. Learn about exchange-traded funds, investing based on life stages and overall investment strategies.
Learn Plan Act
Access the information, tools and solutions that can help you take control of your financial situation with confidence. Use these pages to learn how to:
- Save for Retirement
- Create an Emergency Fund
- Trade on Your Own
- Roll Over Your Old 401(k) Accounts
- Organize Your Financial Life
- Balance Your Portfolio
- Special Needs Planning